Chartered financial expert with over 12 years of experience in strategic and operational consulting.Expertise:
Experience and achievements:
- The financial analysis;
- Optimization of processes;
- Liquidity management;
- Working capital management;
- Strategic planning and analysis;
- Financial modeling, financial analysis;
- Project management and business process optimization.
Professional experience includes working for such companies as Deloitte, VEON, QIWI and etc.
At QIWI, he was responsible for liquidity management and mid-term planning:
- Developed and implemented up-bottom and bottom-up models for forecasting medium-term planning. Set up a process for evaluating projects and financial instruments (saving costs for external consulting);
- Developed and tuned the business intelligence process (increasing the accuracy of management decisions);
- Developed and implemented a process for the optimal use of available funds (increase in net income from placement of DC by 20% per year; decrease in collateral costs by 15%);
- Developed and implemented a process for forecasting financial statements under RAS.
MBA (University of the people, USA);
Business Appraisal (MFLA);
Business Appraisal Training by Prof. Damodaran (Institute of M&A, Switzerland);
Analysis and Evaluation of Banking Activity (Fitch, UK). LinkedIn